We've assembled some of the industry's top advisors to answer anything and everything related to workplace testing..
- What is a finger dexterity test and what does it entail?
- What are the duties of a Designated Employer Representative (DER)?
- Is an employee considered disabled under the Disability Discrimination Act of 1995 (DDA) if they are addicted to drugs or alcohol?
- What does a spirometry test entail and how can workers prepare for it?
- Why are spirometry tests conducted in a workplace setting and what are the benefits for the employer?
- What factors might prevent a worker from taking a spirometry test?